What are all-on-4 dental implants in Milton Keynes?
All-on-4 dental implants are an ideal solution if you are missing many teeth or have no teeth at all.
Just 4 dental implant posts are used to support a complete arch of teeth to either your upper or lower jaw.
At Smile Rooms in Milton Keynes, we have treated hundreds of patients from Cranfield, Bletchley, Bedford, Milton Keynes and throughout Buckinghamshire for all-on-4 dental implants.
Save £2,000 On All on 4 Dental Implants!
£208.26 / per month
with Finance Option
- Free CT Scan
- Free consultation
- 5-year guarantee
- Free same day temporary bridge
What is the process for all-on-4 dental implants in Milton Keynes?
At your free consultation we will talk to you about the process for all-on-4 dental implants and answer any questions that you have. We will thoroughly inspect your mouth and teeth to make sure that your gums are healthy. We may take some x-rays at this stage too.
Dental implant surgery
When you arrive at the dental surgery in Milton Keynes, we will make you feel comfortable and then, when you are ready, we will administer a local anaesthetic so that your mouth will feel numb.
If you have any teeth that are loose or are in bad condition, we will gently extract them at this point.
Next, we will insert the 4 titanium metal posts into your upper or lower jawbone.
Once the dental implants have been fitted, we will provide you with a bridge which fits on to the dental implants. These contain your temporary new teeth and will last for several months whilst your gums heal.
The healing period for most patients lasts between 2 and 6 months. This allows for the dental implants to fuse with your jawbones and is an important part of the process to ensure the success of your dental implants.
Your mouth and gums may initially feel sore to begin with, but you will quickly be back to your usual routines.
Whilst your gums are healing, your permanent and bespoke set of teeth will be made by the team at Smile Rooms.
Once your gums have healed and your new set of teeth are ready, we will invite you back to the dental surgery in Milton Keynes. Our expert team will fit your bespoke teeth to your dental implants giving you a stunning and natural new smile. You will be able to smile, eat and live your life as usual with your new dental implants.
After the all-on-4 dental implant surgery is complete, you will need to ensure that you maintain a good and thorough oral hygiene to promote the longevity of your dental implants.
You should brush your teeth carefully twice a day ensuring that you clean all the way down to the gums. You should floss your teeth once a day and be sure to visit your dentist and hygienist at Smile Rooms Milton Keynes regularly.
What are the benefits for all-on-4 dental implants in Milton Keynes?
There are many reasons why patients from Bletchley, Bedford, Cranfield, Milton Keynes and throughout Buckinghamshire are choosing all-on-4 dental implants:
- All-on-4 dental implants are a long-term solution to missing teeth. With dental implants you need never wear dentures and you can eat all your favourite foods
- All-on-4 dental implants gives you the confidence to smile again
- With all-on-4 dental implants you can replace an entire arch of teeth with a new set in just one day
- All-on-4 dental implants is a more cost-effective way to replace missing teeth rather than opting for several individual dental implants
- As all-on-4 dental implants uses just 4 dental implants, the surgery is less invasive and recovery time is quicker than having several individual dental implants
- All-on-4 dental implants protects the health of the rest of your teeth by preventing adjacent teeth from drifting into gaps and preventing any problems with pain, chewing or speaking that sometimes occurs with missing teeth